The most significant parameter that is likely to give long-term sustenance to the building materials industry in India is Urbanization, quite similar to what has been witnessed in China in the last decade. However, in the short and medium term, the changing nature of demand is pushing building material companies to cope with:
- Geometric increase in variety of products and product variants, driven by technology, calling for sharper segmentation of consumers and markets
- Modus to target Specifiers and Intermediaries and influence them at the right time.
- Complete Solutions’ approach adopted by many marketers in deference to consumer wishes, calling for wholistic marketing of a set of products to a set of pre-defined consumers rather than selling one line of products.
- Increase in marketing alliances, calling for more sophisticated branding & targeting.
- Rise in premium segment products, calling for companies to re-align product lines and marketing.
- Unique and rising role of the influencer segment – requiring new modes of relationship building.
- Identify upcoming projects in time over its life-cycle.
Our Analytics Repertoire
- Market Potential Estimation
- Market Segmentation
- Customer Segmentation
using demographics, lifestyle & psychographics
- CRM & Life Time Value
(for influencer segment)
- ‘Experience Centre’ Location and Customer Flow
- Rural Distribution
- Marketing Mix Analysis
Specially targeting premium customers
- Sales Analysis
The BrandIdea Business Analytics Product is distinctly unique. We have been modeling granular data assiduously for the last eight years – painstakingly, from the bottom-up — across 6 lakh villages, 8000 towns and 2 lakh neighborhoods of India. We use an array of data-science techniques to generate powerful and compelling granular analytics, which make actionable insights literally pop out of the screen, with the help of versatile data visualizations.
Since the resulting interventions are customized and intense at the micro-level, there is minimal wastage of marketing and sales effort, as against a top-down, trickle-down approach. Also, these efforts drive higher growth by aggregating the effect of customized actions as against the diffused effect of top-down implementation.
At the micro-level, the multiplicity of these data points result in insightful predictive and prescriptive analytics, leading to surprising revelations that answer queries which traditional research would have struggled on. Such insights would not have emerged but for the granularity of data and analytics.