With a less-than-perfect Supply-side infrastructure, cheap imports and further compounded by discounting e-commerce sites, there can never be a better time to invest in Analytics that can optimize scarce resources:
- Low product penetration, especially in smaller Towns and Rural, present a tremendous opportunity for tapping unmet demand through better retail coverage, optimal pricing and product-mix.
- Distinctly high growth in organized retail can be leveraged with Neighbourhood Sales Analytics to drive footfalls and sales.
- India’s maturing and booming urban consumers now perceive consumer durables as lifestyle products and are open to pay increased prices for better value; consumer segmentation, therefore, can lead to focused effort on such discerning buyers.
- Easier financing options means that consumers will find it easier to upgrade / replace; opening up new markets for even higher priced offerings.
- Optimizing distribution to meet the opportunities in new markets / new customer segments, specially rural distribution
- Identify segments to cross-sell/up-sell, in highly urbanized centers.
Our Analytics Repertoire
- Market Potential Estimation
- Market Segmentation
- Customer Segmentation
(demographics, lifestyle & psychographics)
- Optimizing Distribution (Territories)
- Retail Coverage
- Sales Force Efficiency
The BrandIdea Business Analytics Product is distinctly unique. We have been modeling granular data assiduously for the last eight years – painstakingly, from the bottom-up — across 6 lakh villages, 8000 towns and 2 lakh neighbourhoods of India. We use an array of data-science techniques to generate powerful and compelling granular analytics, which make actionable insights literally pop out of the screen, with the help of versatile data visualizations.
Since the resulting interventions are customized and intense at the micro-level, there is minimal wastage of marketing and sales effort, as against a top-down, trickle-down approach. Also, these efforts drive higher growth by aggregating the effect of customized actions as against the diffused effect of top-down implementation.
At the micro-level, the multiplicity of these data points result in insightful predictive and prescriptive analytics, leading to surprising revelations that answer queries which traditional research would have struggled on. Such insights would not have emerged but for the granularity of data and analytics.